Friday, April 2, 2021

New beginnings.

Hey guys, 

It's been a while. I think I had no posts in 2020. The year was tough: Corona, lockdowns, work from home, worries, fears, and many more. 

Lockdown changed my mind on many things. I no longer write reviews on make-up, fragrances, or clothing. 

I was thinking of creating a new blog on my new interests but I decided that since this blog was my baby, I should not just delete it. 

So I will continue with it from now with new content. 

I've started writing poetry. I'm not sure if it's good or bad, but since we are in lockdown again, I have so many thought on my mind, that I just want them to come to life on paper (and then on my blog). Sometimes I just feel a sudden burst of inspiration and the lines come to my mind. I know, I can just forget it, but I feel I want to write them down.

Also, I started working with different techniques on canvas and making paintings. I'm not saying it's painting because it's not painting. I use fabrics and artificial leather and many other things to create something new from them. It's another way to express myself. You know, when normal life stopped I suddenly realized that I had so much free time in hand that I should use it in some way. But I wanted to use it to do something meaningful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment